Our vision and values
London Vision is a charity which supports blind and partially sighted people who live, work and study in London. Built around communities and the wide ranging lived experience of people with little or no sight, London Vision aims to make London more equal and inclusive so that people with impaired vision can take advantage of all that the UK’s capital city has to offer.
Supported by national charity Thomas Pocklington Trust, we fulfil our purpose by:
- Sharing knowledge and information across London
- Creating connections – people, organisations and opportunities
- Encouraging participation and leadership
- Supporting communities and community infrastructure
- Innovating and piloting new approaches
- Influencing change which benefits all
- Raising awareness about what it means to be blind or partially sighted.
A society and a capital city where blind and partially sighted people can participate fully.
To make London more equal and inclusive so that people who are blind and partially sighted can take advantage of all that the UK’s capital city has to offer.
- Champion Change through increased understanding and challenging assumptions about sight loss in London
- Strengthen Communities & Connections across London
- Bridge the gap to tackle inequalities faced by blind and partially sighted people in London
London Vision is supported by Thomas Pocklington Trust